Re: [unrev-II] Am I the only dummy around here?

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 15:51:07 PST

From: Henry van Eyken <vaneyken@sympatico.ca>

There are plenty of people who keep on disagreeing with me, but I think the
following link gives you a superb BBS format - reverse threaded and with
multiple topi areas. And excellent for those with slow connections: fast -
fast - fast:

http://kappa.pair.com/~fatal2/desktop/
One there, click in "View" in te menu bar, then on Fuji BBS.

I think it is a beaut! Wonder what other people on this list think.

Henry

Eric Armstrong wrote:

> From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>
>
> > Bernie DeKoven wrote:
> >
> > I thoroughly agree. Also, I think there is a huge disparity between
> > levels of expertise and interest. We need to take advantage of some
> > other existing infrastructure that will allow us to identify these
> > groups, give them each the opportunity for dialog, and establish
> > dialog between them.

Fleabyte -- http://www.fleabyte.org -- is
an evolving, experimental web-publication
devoted to public computency, which, like
common literacy, is regarded as essential
to an environmentally healthy, democratic
society.

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! Xpertsite has thousands of experts who are willing to answer your questions for FREE. Go to Xpertsite today and put your mind to rest. <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/XpersiteCPC ">Click Here</a>