Re: [unrev-II] Reminder - Engelbart Colloquium

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 19:03:25 PST

From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

"John J. Deneen" wrote:

> Yes, it's connected to a notebook and I've attended every colloquium
> so far. So
> I'll set it up for use on 2/24 and hopefully I can display online
> chats on a
> projection screen or connect to the classroom monitors for everyone
> can see.

Great with my usual memory for names, we could even have met.

I don't think that displaying the chat is necessary, or even
particularly valuable. What *would* be valuable is for people
in the chat room to pose their questions during the discussion
periods. You (or Marcello or Peter) could monitor them, pick
the top 1 or two, and ask them during the Q and A sessions.

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at