Re: [unrev-II] How DKR Penetration Will Be Achieved

From: Jeff Miller (jeffm@dynamite.com.au)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:01:05 PST

From: Jeff Miller <jeffm@dynamite.com.au>

On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 11:47:39PM -0500, Henry van Eyken wrote:
> Yes, but, may I temper this a bit. Maybe that MOST paradigm shifts ... hell,
> no. I don't like the phrase "paradigm shift." Paradigms are modified to
> lesser or greater extent.

Don't like the word? lets change it. How about trans-paradigmation?

Jeff.

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit youdeserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at: