[unrev-II] Re: Individual slides in zipped files

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 09:22:18 PST

    From: Henry van Eyken <vaneyken@sympatico.ca>

    You will find these Session-10 zipped packages of slides on my site as
    follows:

    http://www.fleabyte.org/10-E1.ZIP Engelbart Session A 4758 Kb
    .../10-E2.ZIP Engelbart Session B 3148 Kb
    .../10-A.ZIP Armstrong 403 Kb
    .../10-C.ZIP Cheyer 197 Kb
    .../10-P.ZIP Park 341 Kb
    .../10-PO.ZIP Poggio 187 Kb
    .../10-S.ZIP Scott 1831 Kb
    .../10-Y.ZIP Yim 89 Kb

    I intend to remove all zipped packages of slides from the server by the
    end of this week unless there is a call for leaving some a little
    longer.

    Henry

    MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
    Apply NOW!