Re: [unrev-II] Survey 7, under the shower and over drinks

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 03:45:45 PST

    Henry,

    Great idea using senior people. It is an expanding resource, and many are
    wondering what to do before or after golf. How to capture their interest?
    Maybe Doug can give a talk at some events, or possibly a team can be formed
    to visit chat sites and put the word out that Doug has an exciting agenda
    that needs experienced, savvy people. Perhaps a composite Colloquium tape
    could be prepared showing the big issues Doug is pursuing and his vision
    for the future. It is a great opportunity.

    On your cogent concern the other day about reading books, when time
    permits, you might take a look at how the DKR may bring a partial
    solution. But, we need more than tools. We need legions of people with
    your special talent for explaining things in clear, concise language. As
    you know, it's not easy to capture the record, called out by Doug's
    reference to Bellinger's work. The DKR should make it more rewarding; but,
    it can't happen without people. With unemployment at record lows, where
    can get the right kind of people. You hit a home run on this one. See
    what you think...

    http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/03/07/073530.HTM#L740502

    Rod