[unrev-II] College Majors.

From: UglySpineHead (uglyspinehead@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 12:10:26 PST

    From: "UglySpineHead" <uglyspinehead@hotmail.com>

    I'm a junior in High School right now, and as my senior year rapidly
    approaches I've been mulling over collage choices and what majors I might go
    into. I'm very interested in continuing my involvement with Bootstrap and
    related future-thinking activities (Foresight et al.). Right now I'm leaning
    towards being a Library Science major, and take a variety of other courses
    to round out my learning.

    My question is: What subject majors in college would be most helpful for
    somebody considering dedicating their life to the Bootstrap Institute or
    related organizations?

    And what colleges would you recommend? I'm open to so-called 'alternative
    learning' places of education (in fact I think I might prefer it).
    Atmosphere and locality are also rather important to me.

    Additionally: Does anybody know of any good scholarships for somebody who
    was so busy not letting his education get in the way of his learning that
    his grades suffered because of it?

    Thanks for your time.

    We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

    Michael Crusoe: Student, Thespian and Bibliophile.
    (602) 438-8088 ext. 0335

    PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
    Apply NOW!