[unrev-II] Transcripts of Colloquium sessions (update)

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 13:03:26 PST

    From: "Henry van Eyken" <vaneyken@sympatico.ca>

    In addition to the unedited transcripts for sessions 1, 5, 6, and 10,
    we now have evailable:

    the unedited transcript of Session 1 with graphics included (but yet
    to be linked to guest speakers) and

    the unedited transcript of Session 5 with graphics included for the
    principal speaker and all guest speakers.

    Links are found at

    http://www.bootstrap.org/colloquium/

    We appreciate corrections and suggestions, but, please, be reminded
    that these are unedeited material. Nevertheless, I especially invite
    corrections in the spelling of proper names! These errors may not eb
    found through normal editing procedures.

    H.

    MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
    Apply NOW!