[unrev-II] Reduction by Deletion

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 14:31:38 PDT

    I may have inadvertently put a node in the
    wrong category. Or I may have written a
    summary that seemed good at the time, but
    now I retract it.

    It must be possible to "retract" nodes,
    without deleting them, but in such a way that
    they are no longer part of most "normal" views
    of the hierarchy.

    LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates
    as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
    Apply NOW!