Re: [unrev-II] Reduction by Reorganization

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 14:05:47 PDT

    Eric,

    How many times a day does the CEO writing up the record on a board meeting and
    planning strategy for the next quarter, contact FAQ on the Internet for help?
    How often does an engineer faced with a decision to specify glottenstop or go
    with the tried-and-true traditional widget design, contact FAQ? 99% of the
    questions arise from communications with vendors, colleagues, customers, lawyers
    and others involved in a specific issue stream. Only 1% of questions that
    impact earnings and solve world problems go to the FAQ department on the
    Internet. How can we help the CEO, the engineer, the mechanic do a better job
    on the 99% of their questions? Don't we somehow need to get that daily working
    information Doug discussed on 000327 into a form that is accessible on the
    Internet quickly, so that people can get reliable information rather than rely
    on guess and gossip?

    Rod