Re: [unrev-II] Testing ... testing ...

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 16:11:51 PDT

    Here, from a post by Frode of Feb. 27:

    From: "Frode Hegland" <frode@liquidinformation.com>

    Version 3 is now up of the proposed Unrev.org site, complete with the 'How
    to Join' link.

    Please have a look and comment:
    http://www.bootstrap.org/alliance/wip/unrev2/

    Considering that this is intended as a meta site with links to information
    elsewhere, this might be a good time to formally suggest what should be
    under the different headings.

    I particular, the resource section. I have seen so many links to great sites
    float by in the mailing list. Does anyone want to take it upon him or
    herself to gather together a great page of indexed links relevant to
    Bootstraping?

    [end quoted message]

    I am not speaking for the Bootstrap Institute, just privately, but I believe
    Doug is favorably inclined to Frode's idea. He has provided us with an
    official URL for the site he proposes. Note that especially the stuff I
    mentioned under "item 2" would fall right into place, i.e. "(2) material
    other than strictly emanating from Doug that also bears on the area of
    knowledge management; on information selection and evaluation, etc.". In
    fact, it may well become the strong suit and thereby the focal point of
    Frode's web publication.

    But I must let Frode speak for himself ...

    Henry

    altintdev@webtv.net wrote:

    > Hi Henry,
    > Getting the proceedings in good form is very important and will help
    > everyone. I must have missed a post of Frode's site. Where is it?
    > Thanks,
    > Joe
    >
    > Alternative Interface Devices.
    > Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...

    > Save 75% on Products!
    > Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!

    72% off on Name brand Watches!
    Come and buy today and get free shipping!