Re: [unrev-II] OHS ZWiki at Bootstrap

From: Lee Iverson (leei@ai.sri.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 22:34:54 PDT

    In message <3941A885.4C9D46F6@attglobal.net>, Rod Welch writes:
    > [...]
    >A powerful use of ZWiki, or any accessible web site, is to have a
    >systematic way to put anchors in the record, so that requirements,
    >definitions, use cases, etc., can be easily cited in communications
    >and related work product. This builds a common culture by allowing
    >everyone to work from common resources. The more people rely on the
    >record, the more valuable it becomes, and this builds interest in
    >wanting to influence its content. Such influence, however, needs
    >careful management.

    Agreed. Anchors, at least in the HTML sense, are available, and
    perhaps we can add something to the Ground Rules about making them
    visible (as with the purple numbers).

    Lee Iverson SRI International
    leei@ai.sri.com 333 Ravenswood Ave., Menlo Park CA 94025
    http://www.ai.sri.com/~leei/ (650) 859-3307

    Take your development to new heights. Work with clients like Dell and
    pcOrder. Submit your resume to jobs@liaison.com. Visit us at