[unrev-II] Records of weekly OHS Project group meetings

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 23:07:31 PDT

    I have made a beginning with including the information pertaining to the
    OHS Project group meetings in the Colloquium section of the Bootstrap
    site. See:

    http://www.bootstrap.org/colloquium/archives.html#5

    A word of thanks to Eugene Kim for providing Agendas and Minutes for the
    meetings of May 25, June 1, and June 8. I'll be asking Su-Ling to help
    fill in the many blank spots still there.

    In conformity with Bootstrap practice, location numbers are included. It
    is much appreciated if meeting Minutes are written in accord with the
    intended use of these numbers.

    Henry