Re: [unrev-II] Wireless Use Case -IBM's Pervasive Computing, XML Transcoding Architecture & Road Map for Extending SAP R/3

From: John J. Deneen (JJDeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 12:54:53 PDT

    Information is the new currency of the global economy, and pervasive
    computing gives us tools to manage our information easily. We
    increasingly rely on the electronic creation, storage, and transmittal
    of personal, financial, and other confidential information, and demand
    the highest security for all these transactions. We require complete
    access to time-sensitive data, regardless of physical location. We
    expect devices—personal digital assistants (PDAs), mobile phones, office
    PCs, and home entertainment systems—to access that information and work
    together in one seamless, integrated system.

    http://www.intelligenterp.com/feature/gee.shtml