Re: [unrev-II] KM Architecture

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 18:57:33 PDT

    Joe,

    It really helps to include references in your letter so people can, for example,
    jump to the Glossary to see what you have in mind. Some of us are lazy, or have
    other things going. If we have to enter an address, limited time can foreclose
    review that might otherwise yield critical information.

    Just a thought.

    Glad to see progress on Wiki.

    Rod

    altintdev@webtv.net wrote:

    > Great, after some research I decided to work on the Glossary markup some
    > more and ended up with an ontology for the Glossary items.
    > Please have a look at the Wiki JoeWilliams page and a link from there
    > called GlossOntology (I think). Really, is this on the right track for
    > our DKR/OHS? Fedback Please.
    >
    > btw, at the bottom of the page is a link to a group that actually thinks
    > it is doing organized ontologies for different purposes.
    > Thank You and Best Regards,
    > Joe
    >
    > Alternative Interface Devices.
    > Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...

    Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
    overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
    Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
    Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.