[unrev-II] Platform for OHS

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 07:58:14 PDT

    The OHS needs a platform to serve as its foundation. We have discussed a variety of approaches to the construction of such a platform, including Zope, Java, and others. One that came up is Mozilla. Here is a report that, I think, illustrates the power of the Mozilla platform. These folks talk about the construction of an arcade game on it. Yes, Martha, arcade games don't push any buttons out in hyperdocument land, but the discussion does cover many of the Mozilla benefits.

    http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2000/06/30/magazine/mozilla_game.html