Re: [unrev-II] Proposal submitted

From: Paul Fernhout (pdfernhout@kurtz-fernhout.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 19:31:01 PDT

    Lee-

    If I may ask, is there any open source aspect to your pre-proposal?
    Generally, NASA allows copyright to remain with the contractor,
    who may do with it as they wish.

    -Paul Fernhout
    Kurtz-Fernhout Software
    Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
    http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com

    Lee Iverson wrote:

    > Just a heads up to everyone. SRI submitted a pre-proposal today to
    > NASA Ames for support for development of the OHS. We asked for a good
    > chunk of money over three years and it was for a branch of their call
    > that directly asked for the kinds of things that the OHS is designed
    > to address. Our initial feedback (via Pat) on how well we match to
    > what they're looking for was very encouraging, so now we wait.
    >
    > Thanks Eugene for taking the lead on this and delivering it!

    > Lee Iverson SRI International
    > leei@ai.sri.com 333 Ravenswood Ave., Menlo Park CA 94025
    > http://www.ai.sri.com/~leei/ (650) 859-3307

    Need technology solutions for your business?
    Respond.com will Help!