Re: [unrev-II] Is "bootstrapping" part of the problem?

From: Mark Szpakowski (szpak@knav.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 19:53:26 PST

    An offering, in the spirit of the season...

    Several things resonate:

    1) Purpose

    From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>
    Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:29:56 -0800
    Subject: [unrev-II] Tech Startup "How To" notes

    Eric describes, in his tetrahedral business model, how "purpose" "imbues" organization out of technology, finance, and marketing.
    MS comment: Purpose is <intro of term>"call-by-future"</intro> creating organization.

    2) Ontology