Re: [unrev-II] Is "bootstrapping" part of the problem?

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 11:32:44 PST

    Paul wrote: "This means people driving technological innovation,
    including the Bootstrap Institute, should be clearer about what it is
    they are trying to accomplish."

    Following may give some insight, but we are working on a more extensive
    clearer message. But it'll take some time. Bear with us.
    http://www.bootstrap.org/chronicle/curatorial/press/press.html#7
    and on to 7A-7C.

    In the meantime, it is well to see the thread continue. I noticed, for
    example, Rod's comment on "values." What ways do we have to get a grip
    on this aspect that is acceptable "worldwide," a common ground? And if
    that is not possible, what "work-arounds" do we have?

    I used the previous paragraph partially as an example. Somehow we have
    to move along the line from dreams to plans to realization.

    Henry

    eLerts