Re: [unrev-II] Re: Lee, Eugene, Grant, Jack?

From: N. C a r r o l l (ncarroll@inreach.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 10:38:57 PST

    Jack Park wrote:

    > What means 'high'?

    Way good. Course there are variables. What if the test experts
    were racing a clock? Nevertheless it's the sort of thing we
    need more of, human and machine working in tandem. I've had
    a lot of luck restructuring ecommerce web site data structures
    to merge human decisions into the information retrieval process.

    N.