[unrev-II] XTM [Re : New Knowledge Technology ...]

From: univers immedia (universimmedia@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 01:46:20 PST

    Hi Nicholas

    Thanks for those precisions and second thoughs ;-)

    Keep looking at what is going on in TM field !
    The XTM Authoring Group has just had a very constructive meeting in Paris.
    Finalization of XTM 1.0 should occur within one month now, have a look from
    now on at:
    http://www.topicmaps.org/xtm/1.0/

    FYI : Variant number for available X .... is about 26^n , for n letters in
    the string after X.
    Apart from XTM, XXX is no more available as far as I know ;-)

    Cheers

    Bernard