[unrev-II] Fwd: Fw: Re: [PORT-L] Goguen's Semiotic Morphisms

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 10:41:30 PST

    Don't let all the fancy words hold you back. This paper is worth at least
    reading the Introduction.

    Jack

    This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
    contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
    the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
    If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
    of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
    immediately.

    Do you have 128-bit SSL encryption server security?
    Get VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your
    Web Site for Business." Get it now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/EVNB7A/c.WCAA/bT0EAA/IaAVlB/TM