Re: [unrev-II] Email based on invitation & introduction

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 16:05:15 PDT

    "Dennis E. Hamilton" wrote:

    > I find no need for a rejection notice.

    You could be right. Others are having difficulty with it, as
    well. It's easily dropped.

    My major reason for including it was to take into account the
    clever spammers who start misusing the invitation service.

    Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption!
    Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide,
    "Securing Your Web site for Business." Get it now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/KVNB7A/e.WCAA/bT0EAA/IaAVlB/TM