Re: [unrev-II] FW: CEUR Workshops proceedings: free and online

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 06:23:31 PDT

    Hi Gil,

    This reference is a gem! Many thanks.
    Jack
    At 09:35 AM 4/27/2001 +0200, you wrote:
    >Here's a forward of a message I received from the ISWorld list. The titles
    >of the publications in this site seem very interesting and in-line with the
    >
    >Gil

    This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
    contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
    the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
    If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
    of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
    immediately.