[unrev-II] Outliner Interface

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 18:24:07 PDT

    Just found this after googling "outliner".

    http://www.casesoft.com/notemap/index.htm
      A new thing called NoteMap. Worth a look. It's for lawyers!
      Two other tools at http://www.casesoft.com/

    I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with this one.
    Word-style menus, but *SMART* choices for the keystrokes.
    (Alt+left/right/up/down to move things around). Plus
    drag and drop, and multi-line nodes.

    All in all, it looks to be well worth the $79.
    (As soon as I can figure out how to send them the money,
    it's theirs.)

    THIS is the interface for XML editing. Now, if we could
    just define XML files to eliminate the extraneous
    elements...