[unrev-II] BT lab works

From: Peter Jones (ppj1100@connectfree.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 05:00:09 PDT

    Not code, but food for thought:

    Hunting around, following up links from FIPA (www.fipa.org) implementations,
    I surfed into the research division website of British Telecom.
    http://www.labs.bt.com/
    http://www.labs.bt.com/projects/index.htm

    From there I stumbled into the archives of one of their journals

    http://www.bt.com/bttj/archive.htm

    in which I can recommend
    vol 16 article no 3 (1998), which is about agent based knowledge networking.
    The work seems to be based on some fairly simple retrieval equations.

    Also, I've no idea how one get's membership of this, but there are some
    *really* interesting ideas on this list
    http://www.disruptivelab.bt.com/public/the_lab/research.htm
    Disruptive lab is a partnership between BT and MIT.

    cheers,
    Peter