Eric Armstrong wrote:
This thing just continues to kick butt.
* Manual page break before a paragraph
* Keep lines together
* Print all, or only what's visible (current view)
* Line breaks in paragraphs (Ctrl+Enter)
* Select all entries at a given level
(great for setting styles!, like spacing or page breaks)
* Style selections "inherited" from previous entry
when inserting after
* Links to URLs and images are available and working
* Tab/Shift+Tab: Move in/out
* Comment can be attached to a node in a "yellow sticky note"
* Word count and other statistics
This is definitely the way that an outline-based XML
editor (ideally written in Java) *ought* to behave!
Community email addresses:
Post message: unrev-II@onelist.com
List owner: unrev-IIfirstname.lastname@example.org
Shortcut URL to this page:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed May 09 2001 - 12:45:28 PDT