RE: [unrev-II] Concept mapping for knowledge discovery

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 06:35:11 PDT

    Hi Gil,

    As it turns out, I am, even as I type, messing with diva. You are quite
    right. I am busy trying to coax diva to build topic maps instead of the
    simple bubbles and arcs it creates. Should be easy, but it's not being
    easy. Problems with class cast errors because I am using homemade node models.

    Cheers
    Jack

    At 11:38 AM 5/16/2001 +0200, you wrote:
    >Talking about concept mapping, did you hear about the Diva project
    >(<http://www.gigascale.org/diva/>http://www.gigascale.org/diva/) ? It was
    >developed at UC Berkeley and looks like a very sound foundation for
    >creating Java application and applets that handle dynamic information.
    >
    >Quote:
    >"Welcome to the new home page for Diva, a software infrastructure for
    >visualizing and interacting with dynamic information spaces. Sound
    >interesting? Find out more on the
    ><http://www.gigascale.org/diva/about/index.html>about page, view some
    ><http://www.gigascale.org/diva/demo/index.html>nifty demos, or
    ><http://www.gigascale.org/diva/download/index.html>download the software."
    >
    >Gil

    Become a member FREE at http://www.searchdatabase.com?Offer=yahoo5 today.
    Save time finding the best Database Development and
    Management information available on the Internet.
    Our targeted search engine and dedicated editorial staff "cut out the clutter" by aggregating the best links and the most relevant database news for you
    every day.
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/_w3RtC/rGiCAA/bT0EAA/IaAVlB/TM