[unrev-II] Collaborative Discussion Tools

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:46:50 PDT

    Eugene,

    Why the sole attention to "collaborative discussion tools," rather than to tools
    that augment human intelligence, and so incorporate all work activity, which
    necessarily supports collaboration as a by product. If everything is not
    covered, then collaboration will not be advanced, regardless of what tools are
    created, at least that is the theory of POIMS....

    http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/01/09/01/02/00030.HTM#2049

    Thanks.

    Rod