Fwd: Re: [unrev-II] Fwd: Charles Ess's criticisms of the GlobalBrain idea

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 22:05:52 PDT

    Hirohide Yamada has kindly suggested that I can open this dialog up with
    the Unrev community. I responded to him directly in order to explore
    further his thoughts, and found out that there is great similarity in
    thinking, worth further thought.

    Of greatest interest to me is the notion that augmentation begins with
    education, a theme I have been pursuing for some time now. Education as we
    presently practice it can now avail the services of the Web and open
    learner's minds to a vastly enriched, more global experience. I, for one,
    remain optimistic about the possibilities the Web enables.

    Cheers
    Jack