[unrev-II] Fwd: World Wide Mind - project status info

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 15:11:46 PDT

    An applet that allows construction of ontologies is listed in the body
    below. By tracking around his web site, I uncovered another one at
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4006/VMW/akolonin.html
    visual mind works.

    The applet described below is available for download for free, but not for
    commercial use without a license. It is not open source, but the API is
    documented so that you can use the jar file as a library and extend the
    functionality. The applet can run standalone or within a servlet, the
    source code for which is included.

    Cheers
    Jack

    These are worth looking at.