Re: [unrev-II] "As We May Think", etc.

From: John J. Deneen (jjdeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 13:57:18 PDT

    Re: Share the A-B-C's of bootstrapping* and support co-evolution of
    human organizations and their tools.

    Here's an interesting set of high-leverage COncurrent Development,
    Integration and Application of Knowledge (CoDIAK) capabilities:
    1) The Millennium Project: Globalization Conference <
    http://www.millennium-project.org/ >
    2) NASA's Strategic Plan: Exploring Our Home Planet <
    http://www.earth.nasa.gov/visions/stratplan/ese_strategic_plan.pdf >
    3) The Sensor Web: A New Instrument Concept
     < http://sensorwebs.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/sensorweb-concept.pdf >

    So beyond the open-source OHS/AUGMENT implementation plans, how is the
    Global Brain concept as envision by the Principia Cybernetica project <
    http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be > and strategic plans for applying in
    references (1) to (3) going to be incorporated into CoDIAK plans based
    on the Bootstrap Institute's mission:"As much as possible, to boost
    mankind's collective capability for coping with complex, urgent
    problems." ?