Re: more Re: [unrev-II] Thinking about communicating

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 20:08:01 PDT

Perhaps not, but you remind me of that old joke about the pilots
(helicopter?) lost in the fog near Seattle. I really don't recall the
story but it ends something about actually finding the airport directly
because someone on the ground hollered instructions that suggested they
were over MS headquarters.

So, where do we go with this?

At 10:11 PM 8/19/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>A number of years back, I arranged by phone to visit a mathematician at a
>Montreal university.
>Parking was a problem, especially when one is not familiar with where the
>good spots are. So I asked
>over the phone, "Where can I get rid of my car?" Replied the professor,
>"O, there is a used car
>dealer on the corner of, etc., who may give you a decent price for it."
>
>Was he thinking in Loglan, by any chance?
>
>Henry
>

>Jack Park wrote:
>
> > I should point out that there is a scripting language called Loglan,
> > usually it looks like Loglan 82 and the like at Google.
> > Also, there is a fork in the Loglan road called Lojban. For the time
> > being, I'm sticking with Loglan.
> >
> > Jack
> >

>& other correspondence.
>

>Community email addresses:
>
>Shortcut URL to this page:

Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Secure corporate intranets? Authenticate your Web sites? Whatever
security your site needs, you'll find the perfect solution here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Bre3tC/Q56CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM