[unrev-II] Vladimir Dimitrov

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 20:53:14 PDT

http://www.uws.edu.au/vip/dimitrov/

This web site is a very stimulating feast of links to such other web sites
created by Dimitrov as:
Learning Ecology
Complexity Thinking
Thinking and Working with Complexity
Strange Attractors of Meaning
Emotions: Complexity Perspective
Complexity of Human Life
Time in Complexity
About the Origin of Complexity
The Divergence Syndrome in Social Systems, Complexity International, 3, 1996
Virtual Meaning: Problems of Interpretation in the Social Sciences, in
Computing with Words, Eds. L. Zadeh and J. Kacprzyk, 1999, Physica Verlag:
Heidelberg, New York, pp. 136-153
Ancient Wisdom and Contemporary Ecological Problems
Complexity, Spirituality and Ethics
Exploring Complex Dynamics of Human Identity
Use of Narratology in Dealing with Social Complexity
The Magic of Creativity
Rhythm of Self-Organization
Complexity and Health

And more!
What attracted me to this web site is a notice for a Masters in Complexity,
Chaos, and Creativity that's available over the web, one unit of which is this:
Use of Narratology in Dealing with Social Complexity
Explanation of the holistic power of narrative dynamics and their role in
life-long learning, health practice and personal growth.

I believe I have mentioned Narratology here before.

Secure all your Web servers now: Get your FREE Guide and learn to: DEPLOY THE LATEST ENCRYPTION,
DELIVER TRANSPARENT PROTECTION, and More!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VihfLB/nT7CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM