Re: [unrev-II] Anyone know a GOOD mail list server??

From: Peter P. Yim (yimpp@cim-oem.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 09:32:22 PDT

    Eric,

    I believe the Yahoo!groups list server just sends stuff to the e-mail address of your choice on your account
    profile (it might default to the yourID@yahoo.com if you don't do anything). Looks like what you need (regarding
    yahoogroups) is to edit your profile (Yahoo! Account Information) to identify/select where you really want the
    messages to go.

    -ppy

    --

    ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web site for Business" and learn all about serious security. Get it Now! http://us.click.yahoo.com/aihfLB/oT7CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM ---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

    Shortcut URL to this page: http://www.onelist.com/community/unrev-II