Re: [unrev-II] OntoMat -- web page annotation tool DAML/OIL

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 22:46:25 PDT

    I am playing with the download and it is good!
    Give it a try. This puppy is going to prove to be a great source of
    experience in messing with ontologies and web pages.
    Cheers
    Jack

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ontomat
    >· Ontomat support yet the knowledge capturing and annotation of a
    >given web page. In the future it will support the annotation and authoring
    >of a new web page.
    >· At the moment several Plug-Ins are now on development:
    >· Web Page Authoring (Sichun Xu)
    >· Information Extraction Component (Siegfried Handschuh)
    >· Java-Script Plugin (Leo Meyer)
    >· Ontology and Metadata Editor (Ljiljana Stojanovic)
    >· Database Reverse Engineering Component (Ljiljana Stojanovic)
    >· Focused Document and Metadata Crawling Component "
    >

    >Community email addresses:
    >
    >Shortcut URL to this page:

    Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Get it Now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/n7RbFC/zhwCAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM