[unrev-II] REMOVE DUPLICATES, please

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 14:47:52 PDT

    Can someone PLEASE remove eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com
    from the list of unrev-II members??

    I had to subscribe as a new user in order to be able to post.
    I now get duplicate messages.

    I can't unsubscribe my old address, because Yahoo is the
    mystery that it is. But if I keep getting duplicates, I'm going
    to have to resign myself to unsubscribing my current address
    (eric.armstrong@sun.com), after which I'll be able to view,
    unrev messages,. but I'll be unable to post.

    Secure all your Web servers now: Get your FREE Guide and learn to: DEPLOY THE LATEST ENCRYPTION,
    DELIVER TRANSPARENT PROTECTION, and More!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/k0k.gC/nT7CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM