RE: [unrev-II] Semantic Community Web Portal

From: Gil Regev (gil.regev@epfl.ch)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 13:43:33 PDT

    Thanks John, I didn't know about the OHS Launch Community. I must have
    missed the posting that mentioned it. I see that it makes explicit
    references to a common ontology and IBIS. Obviously, Shipman's first paper
    "Formality Considered harmful" should also be considered in this effort
    because of the difficulties in formalizing that the members of the OHS
    Launch community will encounter.

    Gil