[unrev-II] collab.memes.net is up while we wait for a sourceforge foundry

From: Stephen Danic (sdanic@memes.net)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 00:23:26 PDT

    I know a few people are working on establishing a foundry on Sourceforge.net
    for collaboration-related projects.
    For the meantime, I've created a page, http://collab.memes.net , which we
    can use to post news of collaboration and knowledge apps.

    Please help keep the signal to noise ratio high. We can post offtopic stuff
    on www.memes.net instead.

    Hopefully http://collab.memes.net can bring developers into one space for
    collaborating on our shared goals. I'm especially interested in assembling a
    comprehensive list of collaboration-related projects. I'd also like very
    much to see some design documents posted.

    On collab.memes.net, submissions retain their original copyright and do not
    fall under the open content license.
    Once we get a sourceforge foundry together, I'll likely disband
    collab.memes.net

    Let me know if you have any problems accessing the site.

    ...Steve

    Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/XrFcOC/m5_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM