RE: [unrev-II] faceted classification

From: V.S.Uren@open.ac.uk
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 08:36:47 PDT

    Faceted classification sounds a lot like the sort of feature definition that
    gets done when defining cases in case-based reasoning, and even like plain
    old fashioned relational databases. (Or did I miss the point?) If so
    experience in these fields might give pointers on how to do it well.

    Dr Victoria Uren
    KMi, Open University, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, UK
    Tel: +44 (0) 1908 858516
    http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/victoria/
    http://kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/scholonto/

    Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM