[unrev-II] Source Code Audit

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 20:57:10 PDT

    http://srcaudit.sourceforge.net/

    The source auditor is a system for maintaining machine-parsable audit
    records for a tree of sourcecode. The metric to be collected are
    user-defined, to meet the requirements of the project, and can be
    configured to have minimum required values and a fixed refresh time in
    which metrics have to be re-evaluated or they expire. The system can then
    display statistics on the collected metrics for the system to allow a
    global picture of the system state.
    The system is built using J2EE components, using a hybrid of servlets and
    jsps, and is architected around an extensible XML-based framework (using
    the apache xerces parser). The system was developed using Resin from
    Caucho, the best and fastest servlet engine in town. The system has been
    tested, and has no known bugs at the time of writing. The 1.0 release,
    intended for public use, is out, so please go give it a whirl. If you like
    it, send me email and let me know. I'm also very open to feature requests.

    Srcaudit is BSD and Resin is free for non commercial use.

    Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM