RE: [unrev-II] Nailing Jello To The Wall

From: Gil Regev (gil.regev@epfl.ch)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 08:29:23 PDT

    Thanks for this great post Jack. I browsed through it and I like the
    approach of attempting to reconcile technology and appreciation. I also need
    to re-read Pirsig's book...

    Actually, King's objectives are very similar to the Socio-Technical
    approach. A 50 year old approach to organizational change which advocates
    the simultaneous and continuous optimization of the social and technical
    sides of an organization. Check out the book called The New Socio-Tech:
    http://users.wmin.ac.uk/~coakese/graffiti_on_the_long_wall.htm

    Gil