Re: [unrev-II] Lucid Thinking about Traction Work Product

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 13:23:44 PST

    Rod Welch wrote:

    > Still not sure on Traction. Your letter does not seem to say anything
    > about work product.

    I have no idea where it can be found at this point.
    There is a pointer to it somewhere in the archive.
    I may have captured it in the links-page I kept
    re-posting long ago, but I'm not sure.

    Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM