Re: [unrev-II] Visual stimuli & IBIS methodology

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 06:28:39 PST

    Just a curiosity of mine: I am wondering if Kelly's Personal Construct
    Theory isn't at work in an IBIS-style discussion. If that were so, then
    Kelly would argue for some kind of sliding scale, with neutral being 0 in
    the center, and + and - 1 being the poles. One might then simply set the
    slider rather than make a statement, and follow that with a justification
    for the setting.

    Jack