Re: [unrev-II] A Small Quiz with Big Ideas

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 14:40:56 PST

    At 02:36 PM 11/13/2001 -0800, Rod wrote:
    >People resist investing time to
    >understand the story, because it seems faster and easier in the moment to rely
    >on impressions from information, ...

    Like the prime-time news (headline) broadcast. Unless we get beyond that,
    not much will happen on the grand problem solving front. Which is why I
    choose to toss my efforts at fixing (whatever that means) learning
    environments. You're right, Rod. It strikes me that the best (whatever
    that means) learning environments are those that will burden the teachers
    (read: learning facilitators) far more than the factory-based learning
    environments do now.

    Jack

    Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
    Refill any ink cartridge for less!