Re: [unrev-II] Greetings

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 20:29:16 PST

    I've been all over Ping's web sites. Still haven't found
    FrankenFacet. Absolutely great stuff!
    Ping, please consider joining the ba-ohs-talk list. This unrev list will
    be stopped sometime soon in favor of both the ba-ohs-talk and ba-unrev-talk
    lists, both of which are hosted on the www.bootstrap.org web server. I
    believe that we need to "pick your brains" a lot more as this group tries
    to sort out what an OHS will look like.

    Cheers
    Jack

    Quit now for Great