Re: Adding <meta> tags to XML documents

Eugene Eric Kim wrote:

> Whoa there, fellas!  Seems like some bad feelings are spilling over from
> that thread on ohs-dev.  Let's step back for a second, and try to clarify
> some things.
>
> As I see it, Murray's original response to Eric's on the ohs-dev list
> was basically asking Eric to be more explicit in his criticism.  Murray
> probably took the tone of Eric's message a little too personally, but
> besides that, I thought his request was perfectly reasonable.  And Eric
> was more explicit in his subsequent message to ohs-lc.  Following that,
> however, Eric returned the favor by taking Murray's response a little too
> personally.  So let's call it even then, and shift our focus back to the
> content of this discussion, which I think has been very constructive thus
> far.    (01)

Well, I did find the tone a bit harsh. I sent yet another reply a bit
ago but forgot to set my laptop's clock (which forgets the time more than
I do), so it perhaps escaped your notice. It's attached below. I would
find further discussion on in-document vs. ex-document metadata valuable,
valuable with Eric included if he is willing.    (02)