Re: [Fwd: Re: terminology for purple numbers]

>The other identifier we should probably figure out F2F, as
>I'm unclear on what we are even calling the *idea* (structure,
>or what?). But remember, these are really only one or two
>character mnemonics and should probably be acronyms for things
>that are actually being implemented in these tools. I'd prefer
>that they contain "id" since they actually are IDs. Literally.    (01)

I'm assuming you're referring to the A1B2 identifiers here.
What they are is a *very* shorthand description of a path, so how
about "pth" or "pid"?    (02)

Lee Iverson     		SRI International
leei@ai.sri.com			333 Ravenswood Ave., Menlo Park CA 94025
http://www.ai.sri.com/~leei/	(650) 859-3307    (03)