graphical ontologies available

In a recent e-mail to the Protege discussion list, someone explained how
to export GIFs from Protege.  Thanks to this tip, we now have GIFs of
Howard's ontologies available on our web site:    (01)

    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/lc/ontology/index.html#sid05    (02)

The GIFs are revealing.  First, we've only scratched the surface in
creating relationships between the different classes.  The only
relationship used so far is "isa."  Finally, there are many, many classes.
I think the Wiki approach to developing an ontology that Howard described
at yesterday's meeting --    (03)

    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/lc/minutes/20010809.html#nid029    (04)

-- will work well for us, given the current nature of our ontology.    (05)

-Eugene    (06)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |