[unrev-II] Organization of Information

From: benay@dara-abrams.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 14:34:30 PST

From: benay@dara-abrams.com

When we address the issue of reduction, do we also
include the issue of organization of information?
For a DKR to be valuable, it would help to have a level
of organization beyond a list of messages as we have in
an ongoing, interactive discussion.

I think that it's useful to distinguish between a discussion
and an organized repository of information. Both are valuable
but in different ways and for different purposes.

To me, the issue of knowledge management includes deciding how
best to organize the information for various purposes.

Benay

------

Benay Dara-Abrams
President & CEO, BrainJolt.com
Chairman, Millennium Park Corporation
961 Andover Way
Los Altos, CA 94024-7007
email: benay@dara-abrams.com
voice: 650-964-6094

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.