Re: [unrev-II] Session #2 - Moving People?

From: Gerald Pierce (g_pierce@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 20:48:50 PST

From: Gerald Pierce <g_pierce@pacbell.net>

Jeff, I hope that you find me as valuable to you as I find you to me.
As soon an one of the vital differences between virtual there and being
there is identified, I becomes a candidate for the virtual domain and if
successfully included, the difference is reduced. I doubt that they
will ever reach parity. I think this is a "approach as a limit"
situation. But as they used to say in the basement band, "that's close
enough for jazz".

Ger qeds